We believe children deserve the opportunity to discover their own path. Homeschooling provides families the freedom to explore, and individualize curriculum based on different learning styles. The Homeschool Guild facilitates exploration via the use of community resources, student and parent educational experiences, service and curriculum vendors, and the support of a credentialed teacher. Find out more!
Our families have access to:
– Student and Parent Enrichment Excursions
– A generous student budget
– Credentialed teacher meetings every 20 school days, and additional access for support as needed.
– A full list of vendors
– Our unique reimbursement program
– Home-use technology
– Parent Education Sessions
– Free access to multiple subscription-based online programs
Serving Sacramento and San Joaquin counties.
For information on our 6th to 12th grade Higher Expectations Learning Model Program, click here: H.E.L.M.